Lavita CO,.LTD. ("Lavita" or "we", "us", "our", "our company") emphasizes the protection of personal information received from customers (such as your name, home address, telephone number, and e-mail address (“Personal Information”)), and pays close attention to the storage and usage of Personal Information to protect Personal Information.
- PURPOSES OF USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Lavita uses the information we collect about you from your visit and registeration on our website for these limited business purposes:
- respond to your questions and requests
- verify your identity
- make statistical data in a form that does not identify individuals
- COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
It is not technically possible to execute Cookie itself as a program or to search or change your Personal Information.
Additionally, the information in a cookie can only be read by the issuer and can not be accessed to by a third party because it is encrypted.
- PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- Except our business contractors, we will not disclose or provide any of your Personal Information to any third parties without your consent.
We may transfer and disclose your Personal Information to third parties to comply with legal obligation at the request of authorities such as administrative organizations and judicial institutions (Law Article 23, Paragraph 1).
- OUTSOURCING THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- For the purposes as mentioned above, we may outsource the handling of your Personal Information. In such case, we will select third parties who have been taking adequate measures to protect Personal Information, and will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the outsourcing contractors to protect Personal Information.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We manage Personal Information received from customers with the utmost care and attention to prevent unauthorized access, falsification, destruction, loss, leaks, etc of Personal Information. In addition, we limit the people who have access to the database related to Personal Information in our company with strict management to prevent unauthorized usage of Personal Information.
- INQUIRY ABOUT DISCLOSURE AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We accept inquiries about disclosures of Personal Information from customers, notifications of purposes of use, corrections of the content of stored Personal Information that is contrary to facts, and suspensions of usage of Personal Information by us and/or third parties. For specific procedures regarding these inquiries, please contact us using the contact information below.
Office Hour: Monday-Friday 10:00-20:00 JST (GMT +9 hours)
For customers who use the website ("Our Website") provided by LAVITA CO.,LTD. ("LAVITA" or "we", "us", "our", "our company") with the domain of pasoapaso.co.jp, please read the following contents carefully.
※ Please note that we may change Site Policy and/or related regulations without prior notice to you.
- On Our Website, SSL※1 is used on some pages to ensure the security of Personal Information.
With this system, your Personal Information will be encrypted and sent and received to maintain security.
Please note that some pages are not displayed if your browsers do not support SSL and/or the the connection is made through a firewall in an office.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer): An industry-standard encrypted communication technology to encrypt, transmit, and receive communication between a web server and a web browser (Due to the nature of cryptographic technology, it does not guarantee 100% of security.
- We post information to Our Website with detailed care and attention, however no guarantees are made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
We may change information on Our Website without prior notice to you.
LAVITA and its subsidiary and affiliated companies accept no responsibility whatsoever for any loss directly or indirectly caused by your usage of information and/or contents contained on Our Website.
- The copyrights to all information included on Our Website (including contents, documents, materials, images, audio, etc.) belong to LAVITA.
The rights to post any form of information to Our Website only belong to LAVITA.
Unauthorized reproduction, copying, replication, and/or appropriation of information on Our Website is prohibited.
If you use information on Our Website without permission of LAVITA, you may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, portrait rights and the law of privacy.
The names such as our products and services on Our Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of our company.
- Applicable laws and legal jurisdiction
- Unless otherwise stated, the use of Our Website are subject to Japanese law.
The access to Our Website is made by the free will of customers who access to Our Website, and the responsibility caused by the use of Our Website solely belong to customers.
Unless otherwise stated, the District Court of Fukuoka shall have exclusive jurisdiction of the court of first instance for disputes or litigation related to the use of Our Website.